I didn't get so much done on the car this weekend. Yesterday I spent most of the day working on Stephanie's laptop. The screen had stopped illuminating, and I eventually tracked down the problem to th ribbon cable that connects the screen. I was close to buying a new computer, but in the end, I fixed it with parts on hand.
Last night I mounted my roll bar switch panel. I saw one like it on another coupe and I just had to have it. I'll try to get a picture up later.
Today I cut the dash for the larger vintage gauges. It wasn't as hard as I thought it might be, but it took a long time. The aluminum is easy enough to cut, but I was trying to be very careful and not cut outside the lines.